Summer school is for students who have failed a required class. Opportunity for summer school will be held at PORTA High School during the month of June.
- Beginning on June 4th and continuing through June 27th, classes will be Monday and Wednesday from 8-10 a.m.
- A student must attend 8 sessions. If a student misses one or two sessions, they will have the opportunity to make those up on July 2 and/or July 3.
- Cost per class will be $250. (Checks payable to PORTA)
- High School students may take a maximum of two .5 credit courses.
- Additionally, students will be required to complete assignments outside of class.
High School contact Amy McMahan at 632-3216, Jr. High contact Jeff Hill 632-3219 by May 30th.