December 11th, 2018
- Today’s LUNCH: Mozzarella cheese sticks with marinara sauce, lettuce salad with grape tomatoes, pineapple tidbit cup, milk
Alternatives: Hamburger/cheeseburger, pizza, chef salad
- Tomorrow’s BREAKFAST: Poptart, juice, milk
- Homework Help - Homework Help will be held in the library today with Mrs. Willhite until 4:20pm.
- P.E. Lockers - There is a HS boys home game tonight. Please make sure all of your things are picked up in the locker room and your locker is locked. Thanks - Coach Kinney
- Breakfast Break - If you are NOT getting a breakfast, please do not stand in line with friends. The line is getting clogged and making it hard to get everyone through in time. Please go straight to class if you are not eating.
- Winter Items for Student Council -
- Student Council is collecting new or like-new winter gloves, scarves and hats of all sizes! Find a donation box in your homeroom!
- Semester Exam Incentive - If you meet the necessary criteria, you can earn the incentive to miss the second day of exams. The criteria are:
- No D’s or F’s in any class for quarter 1 or quarter 2
- 5 or fewer absences
- Less than 5 points
Permission slips will be sent home the week of exams if you have earned the incentive.
- Lost and Found - If you are missing anything, please check the lost in found in either the junior high office or the high school office. We have MANY items and they will all be donated during Christmas break if not claimed.
- FCA - FCA meets on Wednesday mornings at 7:30 am in room 127. Everyone is welcome. If you ride a bus, just come when you can.
What political cartoonist is largely responsible for defining what the modern Santa Claus looks like?